Thursday, May 8, 2008

Field Trip

What a deay it has been. Today I had the awsome opportunity to go on a field trip with Bryan's class to the Post falls dam. We left about 9 and went to a park on the other side of the dam and talked to a Marine Biologist about fish and wildlife. Then we ater lunch and went on the other side of the dam. We were able to walk right by the dam but the adults were able to actually walk all the way across both sides of the dam. WOW!!!! what a cool thing that was. Then we got back on the bus and went to an island where one of the substations was. We started out above the river looking down and then we got to go down about 50 feet in the station and see the control room and the generators that produce the electricity. What an awome trip it was. I have included pictures from our trip. I am going on another field trip tomorrow with Brandon's class so I will post pictures of that trip later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds so fun. I always loved when my mom would go on field trips with my class. :)