Wednesday, May 21, 2008

to much going on

Well where to begin,
First of all I only have 2 weeks until my surgery. I am soooooo excited but sooooooooo nervous!!! For those of you that don't know I am having a major tummy tuck. They are going both horizontal and verticle. This will pull in the sides even more and make me nice and flat. I am not looking forward to the pain and i really don't want to take the pain medicine that he had prescribed for me. I hate heavy drugs that make you fell funny and cause you to have terrible dreams. Hopfully I can just take a little of it. The boys are not looking forward to this at all. Bryan thinks that it is not fair that i will not be albe to tuck him in for a long time. I keep telling him I will not be able to go up and down the stairs for a couple of weeks of bend over. I have to sleep propped up in bed with pillows under my legs also. I just have to remember that this is what I have been wanting for years and I am finally getting my wish. We are almost done with school Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! The three older ones only have 15 days and the younger 2 have . Well we had a miracle today. A few weeks ago Zachary's bike was stolen from school. Well Sean found it today right by our house. I am soooo happy but saddened that parent's don't watch their children.

2 comments:

Dana said...

Good luck and heal soon!

Brad and Marissa said...

I hope it all goes well for you.