Wednesday, June 18, 2008

12 days out

Well I am officially 10 days out from my surgery. It has been very difficult at times but other times not so bad. I love love love my surgeon. I know I said that in the last blog but he is really awesome!!! This past week all of a sudden i started itching sooooooooooooooo bad that nothing took it away!!! I took benadryl and percacet and cold wash cloths and nothing worked. I went in to my surgeon and he said that i was allergic to the tape that was holding me closed. He took off all the tape and prescribed some other antihistamine. So i get the other medicine and it is supposed to work for 8 hours. I take it and go to bed and 5 hours later and still itching just not as bad I took another. I went and saw my surgeon again today and I am finally tube free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It hurt sooooooooooo bad to have those stitches that were holding it in place taken out and then taken out. Anyway I am healing so nicely but still itching just not as bad so he upped the strength of the medicine and I will see how it goes tonight. I am still trying to get use to seeing my flat tummy and for those of you that are sick and wrong and want pictures heck dang no way!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Brad and Marissa said...

I am glad to hear that things are getting better. I am glad that you like your doctor so much. Nothing beats a doctor that you trust. Sorry to hear about the itching. That sounds so annoying! Hopefully you will be feeling much better when we come up and visit. Hopefully it will be in August, but that depends on how bad fuel prices are by then. We miss you and hope to see you soon. Feel better!