Sunday, July 27, 2008

Camping Trip

Well what a weekend we had. We left here Thursday afternoon and I drove the truck pulling the boat downtown to pick up Jay. We left there and headed to Lake Roosevelt to go camping for two days. We had an awesome time. Jay was finally able to get up on his big daddy water ski for the first time. It was awesome. Zachary tried to water skiing and he got up on them for 27 seconds. On Friday our friends joined us with their 6 kids and stayed Friday night. We loved our camp spot. We were able to launch the boat and drive it to a dock a 100 feet from our camp spot. It was awesome and hot. I got on the tube for the first time this year and loved it.We had such an awesome time but really missed Sean and Austin because they were in Oregon for a high adventure camp.

3 comments:

kareem said...

hey u guys im still waiting for u to talk back to me. i really want to get back wit my buddy sean. so when u can please get back wit me at - kjs_corner@yahoo.com.

kareem said...

p.s. pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssseeeee

Karin Shannon said...

I love looking at your family pictures everyone is getting so big. I miss you. i still haven't seen a post op picture of michelle? I hope all is good. Love you Karin