Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Crazy Two Weeks

It is almost the end of August, where has this summer gone? We have been so busy these past two weeks. Bryan and Brandond started school and so far doing good. Bryan is handeling having 3 teachers instead of just 1 and Brandon has the same teacher as last year because they keep thier teachers for two years. Jay took another test towards his certification and passed. He was really sweating this one. The older three boys have been busy helping their grandparents and enjoying their last few days of freedom. School starts 1 week from today for the older 3 yea!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had lots of fun last week. My Aunt Glenda came up from Oregon. We had fun shopping and finding her a kitten to take home with her. Now all our attention is turned towards Austin starting his junior year, Sean starting his Sophmore year and Zachary starting his 8th grade year. We are going to enjoy our last weekend of summer and look forward to all that fall and winter bring our way.

2 comments:

Paul and Kerry said...

Weird I know but Marissa tagged me so I thought I would tag you. I keep up on your blod from Marissas. Take care Kerry

Sandra said...

I'm glad you found our blog. I hadn't seen an update at the westwoodfamily one, I didn't know you started a different blog. How are things going with your family?