Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fall Maddness

In my last post I mentioned fall and things changing. Wow I had no idea that things could get really busy for us. I was recently asked to be the parent rep for the choir booster club at the High School. The school puts on a huge auction every year and all the music and sports groups and others are asked to donate at least 10 items and sell 10 tickets. So to add to it all I have both Zachary and Brandon playing football. I love it even though there are times Jay and I have to split up in the middle of Zachary's games to take Brandon to practice. I am so impressed with my boys football teams. They are really great this year. Brandon's team and a really skinny short very fast quarter back and when he gets an opening he is out of there. They tied their first game and they won their second game.It was very close. Sean is working at the school running the time clock for the football games,and really likes it.To add to the chaos, I have been asked to be on the relief Society Enrichment board. I am actually excited for this calling. Oh I forgot to mention that Bryan and Brandon's school is also having an auction in November and I have to do a basket for it and they are both out of school for 2 weeks for their first break.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Congrats on the calling. I liked being in Enrichment too. Good luck with everything. Oh I thought your idea of getting fabric and cutting it out to paste on walls was a neat idea!

PITT STOP said...

Yes, Congrats on the r.s calling,in fact congrats on all that you're doing, all the running around I don't think I could keep up with everything, well at least not right now. I wish you luck on both auctions and the preparation.

Lena Baron said...

What about pasteing fabric on walls??? I'm trying to figure out how to paint my walls...

Good luck with everything! It's so good to be back in touch a bit more!!

TiAnn said...

I'll get you a copy of the Food Storage DVD asap. Hope that your family is doing well!