Monday, February 2, 2009

A FEW QUICK THOUGHTS

OK, I know it has been a long time and I am sorry. I get so caught up in our crazy life that I forget to update our blog and I a sorry for that. To start with my dad is doing very well. Thank you for all the support!!! Austin is about to start drivers training. Wow I am not sure if I am really ready for that.Sean is really really busy with the robotics team at school and looking forward to the competition in march. This robot has to shoot a ball into an opponents cart. He is really enjoying this. Zachary is playing basketball in school and loving it. Bryan is doing really well in school and he and Brandon are currently reading (along with the rest of their class) Fable Haven. The author will be coming to their school this month. Jay is really busy at work and still going to school. I am really enjoying my calling as the provident living leader. I am learning so much about cooking with food storage. I have made the most wonderful cookies that have no butter or shortening in them and are low fat and oh so yummy. If any of you want the recipe email ma and i will send it to you. I would post it but my kids don't need to know how they are made. Jay and I just called to be primary teachers on Sunday. That is two callings for both of us. wow that is allot but I now it is for a reason. Our relief Society president asked me today to learn about doing really small gardens for single people or for small families and just basically how to do a garden. Wow between my callings and my family life keeps me pretty busy but I would not have it any other way.

5 comments:

Lena Baron said...

WOWSERS! Good luck with everything! It sounds like the kids are doing great in school. Sound like they are at really good schools.. Hope this still finds you well!

Brad and Marissa said...

Sounds like you guys are having fun. I wished we lived closer. You would be super fun to hang out with! I totally want that recipe. I am always looking for super yummy food that is good on the waist. Tell Bryan and Brandon that I have read Fable Haven too. The first three actually and I totally liked them. They are no Harry Potter but they are still pretty sweet. Also if they like that one they should read Candy Shop Wars by the same author as Fable Haven. I think they would really like the book. Good luck with your calling. I wish I was in your ward because I could really use some info about how to do a garden for small families. We all miss you all!!

Sandra said...

wow you guys are busy. What is Jay's other calling?

Anonymous said...

So here's your own personal update Auntie :) I am feeling well. Haven't puked in a week, which means I might be turning a corner!! I'm starting to pooch out a bit. It's very exciting! We haven't really told anyone down here yet. We're going to wait till the end of Feb. So then they'll be lots of my blog to see :) Thanks for thinking of me and wondering how I am. I love you!!

Unknown said...

Busy, busy, busy!! I want the cookie recipe -- would you send it to me please? (smgisseman@yahoo.com). Thanks!