Thursday, April 16, 2009

16 YEARS

Wow tomorrow Sean will be 16 years old! Where did time go? Things here are still busy as always. Jay took another Microsoft test today and passed!!! Woo Hoo! I am SO proud of him. Bryan will pass the sacrament this Sunday for the first time. He is growing up so much. Brandon is done with Cub Scouts and is enjoying being in scouts. He will go on his first Boy Scout camp out next weekend with jay and Bryan. Zachary is really busy with baseball. We finally have some baseball weather which is very nice.We had a wonderful Easter with family. We did a Mexican buffet with pulled pork and black beans. Wow very yummy!!!!!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Is he excited to date? Thats the main thing I remember about turning 16. I could date and drive :)

Anonymous said...

Tell Sean Happy Birthday!! I can't believe he is already 16. How did that happen? Glad to hear that everyone is doing so well. Can't wait to see you next month!

Dynamic duo said...

We miss you guys, so much! It has been way too long. Everytime Darin and I think of going up that way, we try to figure a way to visit. If it becomes reality, I'll let you know. I'm so excited for you and your family. All the great changes!!! Hope to see you soon - do you know of any reunions coming?? I can't wait for my kids to be all grown up - cognizant, decent conversations, more mobile and flexible - all the fun things to do! But I am still loving this age, too!

Sharane said...

Happy Birthday Sean! You and Jay are such good parents to your boys. They are always involved in such good things! You are both Great examples! So glad things are going well for your family. We love you all and miss you lots! :)