Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring?????????

Well here it is the 4Th of April already. Today 12 years ago our family was blessed with another son Bryan !! Wow where on earth did time go? We are so blessed to have him as a son!!!!!!!!!!!! Life here has been crazy as usual. Jay is staying late every day after work studying for his tests at school. He will take another test the middle of this month. Austin is done with drivers training and is practicing to get his license. Sean spent 4 days in Seattle recently with his robotics team and had a wonderful time. Zachary is getting ready for baseball to start. Bryan is growing up every day and is looking forward to holding the Priesthood in a couple of weeks. Brandon is looking forward to graduating from Cub Scouts and moving up to the 11 years scouts. I am very busy helping out the High School choir with fundraising and taking care of my parents. My dad has his good and bad days but is doing good. Our family recently started taking a kickboxing class twice a week at the YMCA and we are loving it.Hopefully it will stop snowing soon so we can plant flowers and enjoy some warmer temperatures.

3 comments:

Lena Baron said...

Thanks so much for the update! I'm glad you're doing well. Busy as heck:) But life is more fun when you are serving others and loving your family, right?:)

Sandra said...

Ohh remind me never to get in a fight with you if your taking kickboxing he he. Sounds like you guys are busy. I too hope to plant flowers soon :)

Karin Shannon said...

Wow I can't beleive how old your boyd are. I love kickboxing I bet you guys have fun together. Good luck with the snow! You would think it would warm up soon. I hope anyways.